Job Responsibilities: Medical Office Assistants – Casual
Salary: 38000 Per Year
Company: Canada Diagnostic Centres
Location: Calgary, AB CA
CDC offers MRI CT Ultrasound 2D/3D and 4D real-time Mammography Pain Management Bone Densitometry Fluoroscopy X-Ray and Kids Imaging services across 16 community clinics in Calgary Edmonton Okotoks and Sherwood Park.
Medical Office Assistants
Passionate about Exceptional Patient Care? Look no further!
CDC is looking for talented Casual Medical Office Assistants to work in an organization delivering exceptional patient care in the communities we serve by focusing on our core values.
We offer job security work-life balance and flexibility with continuous growth and opportunities within the organization.
Please note this is a casual position therefore the hours and locations will vary. The ability to work at all Calgary clinics and Okotoks is required.
What you bring to CDC:
- Formal training in Medical Office Administration (required) with one year of experience preferred
- Creative problem solving to provide exceptional patient care
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers.
- Effective communication and teamwork with the multi-disciplinary team
- Thrives in a busy clinic environment utilizing multitasking skills
- Strive for excellence with a high level of quality and integrity
- Commitment to unparalleled health and safety
- Languages spoken other than English are considered an asset
- You must be vaccinated against Covid-19
What CDC offers you:
- Exciting team-building and recognition celebrations
- Opportunities to learn grow challenge and develop
- Appreciation that your work-life balance is pivotal to our culture
- CDC is a vibrant organization that values change and growth.
Check out what employees have to say about working at CDC: https://canadadiagnostics.ca/careers/