Job Responsibilities: Tech Support
Salary: 54000 Per Year
Company: ABORG Computing
Location: Remote CA
We are looking for a part-time tech support person to assist clients with email setup and troubleshooting.
Note: applications need to be submitted by 2022-06-01. Thank you.
To qualify for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Technically savvy with most email clients/programs (Outlook Mac Mail Thunderbird et.)
- Relevant formal education and 3+ years experience (minimum).
- Experience in customer management.
- Patience and calm collected manner.
- Strong people handling skills.
- Timely – clients greatly appreciate quick responses.
Your work will include:
- Walking clients through email set up on their computers and/or phones.
- Escalating tickets to sysadmin.
- Resetting passwords.
- Providing feedback or recommendations to clients from sysadmins.
- Some research in conjunction with the web team.
- Explaining basic strategies and plans to clients.
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients partners and suppliers.
- Recommending additional or beneficial services to clients.
- Answering customer inquiries (the internal team will assist you with responses – you will have the backing of a knowledgeable team to assist you).
As an ABORG employee you will enjoy:
- Part-time employment.
- As of 2022, this position is available to work from home.
- The satisfaction of dealing with quality clients.
To apply and our hiring process:
Send your resume to [email protected] Successful candidates will be invited to fill in a full job application and complete an assessment. This will be followed by a phone interview and if successful an in-person or Zoom meeting.