Job Responsibilities: Beauty Specialist PT
Salary: 47000 Per Year
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix
Location: Brampton, ON CA
366 Main Street North Brampton Ontario L6V 1P8
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health beauty and convenience services in your community and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
Does the world of beauty intrigue and inspire you? Do you love connecting with people and educating them on all of the “how-to’s” of beauty? Are you driven by to make a difference in people’s lives? If you are passionate about helping people discover their beauty feel confident and love how they look Beauty at a Shoppers Drug Mart store is made for you. So come put your best face forward!
Come discover the beauty of working here.
Beauty Specialist Job Description
If advising on products application and new trends excites you our Beauty Specialists help our customers select the best products and services every day. In this role, you will maximize sales of beauty products and services by providing information advice application and instruction while achieving excellence in sales and customer service.
The ideal Beauty Specialist will:
- Identify customers’ needs and sells through demonstration and education; Coaching customers through make-up applications skincare consultations and fragrance demonstrations
- Possess a “selling is fun” attitude
- Promote sales of beauty products; provides information on new or existing products and services; conducts demonstrations
- Encouraging customers to participate in the PC Optimum program & other promotions
- Introduce and promote Shoppers Beauty online to customers
- Ensure applicable sales are tracked and that daily targets are achieved
- Seeks out development opportunities such as through workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current; Participate in workshop/education sessions and learn through other online offerings to ensure product knowledge is current and up to date I.e. The Academy vendor schools YouTube etc.
- Builds customer loyalty through follow up and repeat business
- Actively use clienteling to provide superior customer service and maximize sales and help reach department targets on all clienteling metrics
- Actively promote and book appointments for in-Store events
- Demonstrates a professional image including clean and complete image guidelines uniform as outlined in Store Standards with a name badge and full makeup-wearing only cosmetic and fragrance brands that Shoppers Drug Mart Associate sells
What you Bring:
- Proven consultative skills to provide information advice and guidance to customers on Shoppers Drug Mart Associate’s beauty products and services
- Selling experience with a proven track record
- Ability to conduct sit down makeup and skincare consultations and demonstrate the application
- Strong communication skills to make presentations to instruct individuals and groups on the use of cosmetics
- Commitment to providing excellence in customer service
- Punctual and reliable
- Comfort level learning and implanting daily usage of the in-store tools and applications (ex: iPad derm tools)
- Ability to work flexible shifts which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a fragrance filled environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb the ladder
- Ability to bend and stretch to stock shelves
Why Work for Us?
Each Shoppers Drug Mart store has an Associate-Owner so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patient co-worker’s customers and community.
Benefit from a purchase discount program with flexible and varied schedules competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Associate-Owners recognize Canada’s diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell the people they hire and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Join our team. Apply today
Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program flexible and varied schedules competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patient co-worker customers and community.