Job Responsibilities: Work from Home- Call Center Agent (Permanent Nights)
Salary: 34000 Per Year
Company: American Express Global Business Travel
Location: Remote CA
Educational requirements: High School
This position is virtual we provide all equipment needed to work. We are an inbound call center.
Location: British Columbia & Alberta
Working Hours: 5-day work week from Monday to Friday (BC: a shift that ends no later than 800pm-930pm PST) and (AB: a shift ending between 800pm – 1030pm MST)
Shift premium Eligible: Permanent Nights Monday to Friday Closing shift. Shift Premium is $2000.00 annually. 50% paid every 6 months.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products services and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
- A generous benefits program with options depending on individual and family needs
- Opportunities for RRSP contributions & company matching program
- Travel Discounts
- Overtime incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) groups
- Fitness reimbursements
- and many more!!!
- Handling inbound calls from customers to assist with booking their travel needs
- Resolve customer inquiries at the first point of contact
- Usage of telephony system & soft phone application involving precise logging
- Educate customers on products programs and services such as flights hotels
- Customer Service escalation handling and first call resolution.
- Technical and online navigational support and troubleshooting
- Utilize online and internal resources to ensure interactions are accurate and compliant with all business processes aligned with our loyalty program rules and regulations.
- Use of multiple tools booking and redemption platforms
- Flight exchanges/refunds/schedule changes/involving manual calculations (Service role)
- Servicing clients across the globe with a predominant focus on our clientele within North America
- Email management
- Remain current with industry advancements Loyalty training and reference material.
- Computer usage (Microsoft proficiency) and internet skills.
- Scorecard metrics are in place to adequately measure individual and team performance
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Typing proficiency: minimum 45 WPM
- Recent computer & application skills (Zoom etc.) – e.g. basic word skills (copy & paste) internet browsing outlook ability to find different tabs/screens min/max icons delete cookies understanding URL browsers
- 1+ years experience working in busy call centers fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for and quickly adaptable to current technology and applications
- Aptitude for math: understanding percentages taxes etc.
- High Level of Customer Service consisting of:
- Effective listening and attentiveness
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Taking responsibility for managing various situations
- Responsive critical thinking solution-oriented
- Decision-making skills
- Collaborative team-oriented respectful and professional with clients colleagues and leadership
- Proactive ability to identify problems (technical; account or client program-specific issues) form solutions and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- High sense of urgency with the utmost level of respect and adherence to privacy and confidentiality protocols
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; French
- High School Diploma or the GED Equivalent
- Travel Diploma an asset